How a Skilled Gyprocker in Sydney Can Transform the Appearance of your Interiors
May 13, 2016
Today, residential property owners are eager to create a very unique look on their property. It’s why they get their interiors upgraded on a regular basis. When they are considering any renovation work, many also wish they could change the appearance of the flat ceilings and walls in their home. Unless you are extremely inventive and creative, you won’t really be able to do much with them, apart from simply painting them in different shades and textures. This is where the skill and knowledge of a Gyprocker in Sydney comes into the picture. An experienced professional in this field will be able to transform the appearance of your interiors in a very significant way and create spaces that look stunning and unique.
Different solutions a Gyprocker in Sydney can provide
The various Gyprock plasterboard solutions available today can be used very innovatively to create drama in your home spaces. Take a look at how:
- At first glance, Gyprock looks like a pretty uninspiring material. In its most basic form- it’s beige in colour and flat in form. But a skilled Gyprocker in Sydney would be able to use his ingenuity and create very interesting storage and space demarcation options.
- It’s the perfect material for concealment of unsightly structural elements on your property. It’s possible to create an illusion of depth by installing gyprock ceiling structuces of varying heights in a room. This provides an element of interest to an otherwise flat and bland-looking ceiling.
- The installation can also have space for recessed lighting fixtures. It becomes the perfect backdrop for some stunning lighting effects.
- It can also be used to create bulkheads- these can be used to conceal various structural elements including beams. The final look is seamless and streamlined and this adds to the spaciousness of the room.
- While many people like visible curtain rods in their homes, others prefer that these be concealed. A Gyprocker in Sydney can easily create this added space for the curtain rail fitting.
- Some living spaces are vast and if they have to be used optimally, it becomes essential to add some demarcations. This can be done using gyprock sheets. It can be used to create niches or window alcoves to make the available space more functional and usable.
- Many people feel that they don’t have sufficient storage space in their bathrooms. Here too, gyprock becomes the perfect material to build a recessed cabinet.
- Sometimes, you need task lighting in specific areas of the kitchen, but don’t really want visible light fixtures as that can sometimes mar the overall design of the space. Depending on the layout of the countertops and sink areas, it’s possible to create subtle and barely noticeable gyprock features in those spaces- the light fixtures can be concealed in them.
For expert advice on gyprock solutions and a free quote, simply call Sydney Wide Plastering at this number- 0405 847 224. This is the form to use if you prefer to contact us via email.