Drywall Installation- Choose the Right Sydney Plasterer
February 2, 2017
Gyprock installations are found on almost all properties in some form or the other. Certain homeowners choose to handle this installation themselves, but it isn’t an easy job. Only an experience Sydney Plasterer will be able to do this job in an expert manner. Look for an experienced and reputed company like Sydney Wide Plastering for the job. We have been operating in this field for a number of years and are highly focused on providing our customers with solutions that fit in perfectly with their requirements and budget. Some considerations There are certain other things you should be looking for when you are considering hiring a Sydney Plasterer
- It’s not difficult to find online reviews and testimonials about a credible company if you check the Internet. While not all customers will have only good things to say about a company and its services, look at what a larger percentage of people are saying. This will help you make a more well-informed decision.
- The company should also be prompt with its response and should be able to provide you all the information you need and quick quotes for the work. This helps you take a quick decision as well.
- Check whether the company provides guarantees for its work. Any credible company will ensure they provide iron-clad guarantees and this ensures they will do the work right the first time around.
- The company should also be able to handle all types of jobs including:
- Plasterboard installation
- Cornice works fancy/plain
- Picture rails/wall bands
- Access panels & man holes
- Fire place surrounds
- Plasterboard repairs
- Skim coats for old/rough surfaces
- Insurance and licensing are the other things you should be checking when you are hiring any professional for gyprocking work in your home or commercial property.
- Before you hire any company for the job, get quotes from 2-3 contractors. Keep in mind that a company that provides a higher estimate may not always provide outstanding services; similarly one that gives a very low quote may also end up cutting corners and compromising on quality.
- Ask the company to provide references and get them to show you their portfolio. This will help you get a clearer picture about whether they have the expertise to handle your job well.
A good company will always go out of its way to provide customised solutions. They will also adopt a personalised approach in their work and will ensure that they are prompt with their responses. Hire the best We at Sydney Wide Plastering handle big and small plastering jobs in Sydney for commercial and residential clients. We are highly customer-centric in our approach to our work and ensure that our customers get value for money when we handle any job for them. We provide a range of services including installation of flush plasterboard lining, soundproof gyprock plasterboard, fire-rated gyprock plasterboard, suspended ceilings, panels and more. For more information, call us at 0405 847 224. You can also contact us via this form. Find information about the areas we service, here.